Photographs may show modified designs.
How much will this cost to build?
This plan can be customized!
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing.
Need a quote fast? Call us at 1-800-528-8070.
Floor Plan – Main Floor Plan
Floor Plan – Other Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
What’s Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations are scaled (1/4″ and 1/8″ = 1′-0″) drawings of the front, rear, left, and right sides of the home.
- Detailed Floor plans of the home accurately dimensioning the positioning of the walls, doors, windows, stairs, and permanent fixtures.
- Foundation plan details the foot print of the home. Location and size of load points, stem walls, footings, pony walls, and floor joist.
- Roof plans are typically truss planing, truss manufacturer will provide detail diagrams of truss’s. In some cases the roof plans may be drawn as stick framed or have stick framing which will call out lumber sizes and spacing.
- Cross Sections offer a cut away through the home showing your builder the correlation of building components.
- Details indicate minimum CABO/IRC standards for construction of the home.
- Electrical plan shows the schematic of the electrical layout. Most electricians want to discuss the options the home owner desires prior to bidding.
- Mechanical and Detailed Plumbing plans are not included. These are site specific and are accomplished by those professionals.
- All plans are prepared in compliance with the Uniform Building Code (ICBO) or the International Residential Code, a National Standard for residential construction at the time of completion.
» See important information before purchasing.
|5 Copy Set :
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.|
|PDF Set :
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.|
|Reproducible Set :
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.|
|Single Set :
|One printed set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.|
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.|
|Additional Construction Sets :
|Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).|
|Audio Video Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.|
|Home Furniture Planner :
|This fun visual aid lets you peel-and-stick furniture on a generic layout to plan out spacing.|
|Lighting Design :
|Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.|
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Best Price Guaranteed
Some of our plans are also available on other websites and in printed catalogs. We are committed to selling these plans at or below the lowest price available elsewhere. If you find a regularly priced plan (not “on-sale”) for a lower price, we’ll beat the advertised price by 5%. We will match the price for any on-sale plans.
Once our staff is able to verify that the same plan is offered at a lower published price, Houseplans will offer the plan for sale at the lower published price less 5%. Our discount is available for immediate plan purchase only. Please call us at 1-800-528-8070.
The advertised item must be the same plan as the product being purchased, including set type (5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD Set), foundation options, and any miscellaneous details. Advertised prices must be in the same currency that the original product was purchased in. Our Price Guarantee does not apply to advertising errors or misprints, special prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and special financing offers.
Full sets of plans only, such as PDF, 5-copy, 8-copy, Reproducible, or CAD, are eligible for this offer. 1-copy Sets, Study Sets, Additional Sets, Materials Lists are not eligible for this offer.
All sales on house plans and customization/modifications are final. No refunds or exchanges can be given once your order has started the fulfillment process.
All house plans from Houseplans are designed to conform to the local codes when and where the original house was constructed.
In addition to the house plans you order, you may also need a site plan that shows where the house is going to be located on the property. You might also need beams sized to accommodate roof loads specific to your region. Your home builder can usually help you with this. You may also need a septic design unless your lot is served by a sanitary sewer system. Many areas now have area-specific energy codes that also have to be followed. This normally involves filling out a simple form providing documentation that your house plans are in compliance.
In some regions, there is a second step you will need to take to insure your house plans are in compliance with local codes. Some areas of North America have very strict engineering requirements. Examples of this would be, but not limited to, earthquake-prone areas of California and the Pacific Coast, hurricane risk areas of the Florida, Gulf & Carolina Coasts. New York, New Jersey, Nevada, and parts of Illinois require review by a local professional as well. If you are building in these areas, it is most likely you will need to hire a state licensed structural engineer to analyze the design and provide additional drawings and calculations required by your building department. If you aren’t sure, building departments typically have a handout they will give you listing all of the items they require to submit for and obtain a building permit.
Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping. In addition, plans which are used to construct homes in Nevada are required to be drawn by a licensed Nevada architect.