4×12 Lean To Shed Plans
Emailed Plans: $14.99
(8 1/2″ x 11″ Emailed PDF
Postal Mailed Plans: $20.99
(8 1/2″ x 11″ Postal mailed)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE – How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective – Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From – Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now – Instant download – The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List – Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 4×12 storage shed plans include:
- 6′-5″ wall height – This is the most cost effective wall height because it saves on material and allows the home built shed door to be on the front or back walls.
- Home Built Doors – 5′-6″ wide home built double doors.
- 5 Foundations – Skid, concrete slab, poured concrete pier, concrete block pier, precast pier.
4×12 Lean To Plans Specifications Overview
These are the basic materials used to build the 4×12 lean to shed. Materials such as vinyl siding or a pre-hung door can be substituted to change the look or functionality of the shed but will increase the cost.
Foundation = 4 different foundations are included in the plans; Wood sk > Storage space inside the 8×12 lean to shed.