4×10 Lean To Shed Plans
Emailed Plans: $14.99
(8 1/2″ x 11″ Emailed PDF
Postal Mailed Plans: $20.99
(8 1/2″ x 11″ Postal mailed)
All Our Shed Plans Feature:
- FREE – How To Build A Shed eBook included with every shed plans purchase.
- Cost Effective – Our shed plans are designed to make your shed simple and inexpensive to build.
- Easy To Build From – Professionally drawn with step by step instructions to show both an old pro or a first time framer how to build a shed. (see the plans example below).
- Start Now – Instant download – The shed plans are emailed to you when you purchase so you can start immediately. We use the free PDF file format so you can print them on your home printer or we can postal mail them to you.
- Materials List – Easily get bids and use the list numbering system to know what part goes where.
The 4×10 storage shed plans include:
- 6′-5″ wall height – This is the most cost effective wall height because it saves on material and allows the home built shed door to be on the front or back walls.
- Home Built Doors – 5′-6″ wide home built double doors.
- 5 Foundations – Skid, concrete slab, poured concrete pier, concrete block pier, precast pier.
- Door Options – Framing plans for a 3′ wide door for the end walls. Door on The tall wall.
4×10 Lean To Plans Specifications Overview
These are the basic materials used to build the 4×10 lean to shed. Materials such as vinyl siding or a pre-hung door can be substituted to change the look or functionality of the shed but will increase the cost.
Foundation = 4 different foundations are included in the plans; Wood sk > 4×10 Backyard Garden Shed Floor Plans
Exterior Detail Plans
The exterior details are what gives the shed its look. Wood shed plans are typically trimmed with wood, masonite, cement or vinyl trim boards. The details sheet shows where to place the trim boards on the corners, door, roof eves and soffit. The standard trim is 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ and 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ masonite or cement or wood trim boards.
Foundation And Floor Framing Plan
The main foundation plan for our 4×10 lean to storage shed is built using 6×6 pressure treated skids. These boards keep the floor off the ground and make the shed easier to move if necessary. There are also plans included that show how to build a Pre-Cast Pier Foundation, Slab Foundation and Building Section, Concrete Pier Foundation Plan and Section and Isometric, Concrete Pier Floor Framing Plan
Wall Framing Plans
The shed walls are framed using 2×4 lumber at 16″ on center for the studs and top and bottom plates. They are sheeted with T-111 exterior siding. You can add other sidings such as stucco or stone to match your home if you like.